1. Personal identification information. We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our sites, register on the sites, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Sites. Users may be asked for, as examples: name, email address, company, credit card information, and more. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain site-related activities. The Personal Information Disclosure form (found here) outlines the specific use cases.
2. Non-personal identification information. We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Sites. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
4. How we use collected information. Global Predictions, Inc. may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Sites.
- To improve our Sites
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Sites.
5. How we protect your information. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Sites. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Sites and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures, noted as "bank-level security".
6. Sharing your personal information. We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Sites or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
7. Third party websites. Users may find advertising or other content on our Sites that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Sites. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Sites, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
10. Your California Privacy Rights & Do Not Sell My Personal Information. The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), also known as AB-375, provides California residents with the following rights (the following is copied from https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/): The right of Californians to know what personal information is being collected about them; The right of Californians to know whether their personal information is sold or disclosed and to whom; The right of Californians to say no to the sale of personal information; The right of Californians to access their personal information; The right of Californians to equal service and price, even if they exercise their privacy rights. In addition, a consumer shall have the right to request that a business delete any personal information about the consumer which the business has collected from the consumer. To exercise your California rights and request any of the actions or information under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Your acceptance of these terms. By using these Sites, you signify your acceptance of this policy and Terms of Service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Sites. Your continued use of the Sites following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on June 27, 2023.